Mount Zion Pentecostal Apostolic Church Doctrine of Faith:
- Is the inspired Word of God, the final authority on doctrine, faith, hope on Christian life and conduct (2 Tim 3:16)
There is One True and Living God (Deut. 6:4)
- Who is Spirit (John 4:24) and who manifested himself in various ways, i.e Father in creation, Son in redemption and Holy Ghost in regeneration
- The appearing in flesh of one God, son of God, Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the world (2 Tim 3:16, Acts 4:12, John 1:11)
- Is the good news of salvation of Jews and Gentiles through Jesus Christ, his Virgin birth, life, teachings, miracles, sufferings, death, burial resurrection and ascension.
The New Birth
- Is the way of Salvation (John 3:3, Acts 2:38, 39) Repentance and conversion.(Luke 13:3 24:47)
- Water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ. (Mark 16:6, Acts 8:16)
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking with tongues. (Matt 3:11, Acts 2:4, 19:6)
The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus
- Will be a visible return. (Matt. 24, Phil 3:20, 21 Acts 1,11, Titus. 2:13, 14)
The Rapture of the Church
- The Saints of God meeting the Lord in the air (1Thes. 4:14 - 17).
The Ordinance of the Church
- The Lord Supper (1Cor. 11:23-34) Feet Washing (John 13:14-15).